The Heritage Festival Event Coordinators are extremely grateful to all the contributors and sponsors of the 2018 festival:
- Erie Canal Concert courtesy of Lyndonville Area Foundation;
- Sonny Mayo courtesy of the Genesee Community College Student History Club;
- “Pieced Together” documentary and appearance by film maker Julianne Donofrio courtesy of Partyka Farms and Orleans County Tourism.
- Uniform model, Ray Ball, Jr. kindly lent his vast collection of period uniforms for the featured image (above). Photographed by Maureen Spindler, Genesee Community College.
- This year’s commemorative button featuring representation of the four themes was designed by Genesee Community College Adjunct Art Instructor, Karen Flack.
A special note of gratitude goes to all the participants for sharing their expertise and especially:
- Genesee Community College for their vision & volunteers
- Clarendon Historical Society for their hospitality at the Festival Kick-off Party
- Orleans Renaissance Group
- Orleans County Legislators
- Festival Coordinators