The Heritage Festival Event Coordinators are extremely grateful to all the contributors and sponsors of the 2018 festival:
- Erie Canal Concert courtesy of Lyndonville Area Foundation;
- Sonny Mayo courtesy of the Genesee Community College Student History Club;
- “Pieced Together” documentary and appearance by film maker Julianne Donofrio courtesy of Partyka Farms and Orleans County Tourism.
- Uniform model, Ray Ball, Jr. kindly lent his vast collection of period uniforms for the featured image (above). Photographed by Maureen Spindler, Genesee Community College.
- This year’s commemorative button featuring representation of the four themes was designed by Genesee Community College Adjunct Art Instructor, Karen Flack.
2018 Heritage Fest Commemorative Pin by Adjunct Art Instructor, Karen Flack
A special note of gratitude goes to all the participants for sharing their expertise and especially:
- Genesee Community College for their vision & volunteers
- Clarendon Historical Society for their hospitality at the Festival Kick-off Party
- Orleans Renaissance Group
- Orleans County Legislators
- Festival Coordinators