The Heritage Festival Event Coordinators are extremely grateful to all the contributors and sponsors of the 2017 festival:
- WWI Concert courtesy of Lyndonville Area Foundation;
- City Fiddle courtesy of Orleans County Tourism and the Genesee Community College History Club;
- Dave Ruch’s Timeline Festival concert made possible by the GCC History Club;
- Clarendon Historical Society
- Baxter Healthcare
- Heartland Passage Tour courtesy of National Endowment for the Arts, NYS Council on the Arts, City Lore, The Erie Canal Museum (Syracuse), Livingston Arts and Village of Medina.
- Uniform model, Ray Ball, Jr. kindly lent his vast collection of period uniforms for the featured image (above). Photographed by Maureen Spindler, Genesee Community College.
- This year’s commemorative button featuring representation of the four themes was designed by Genesee Community College Adjunct Art Instructor, Karen Flack.
A special note of gratitude goes to all the participants for sharing their expertise and especially:
- Genesee Community College for their vision & volunteers
- Forrestel Farms for their hospitality at the Festival Kick-off Party
- Karen Canning for coordinating the Heartland Passage Tour
- Orleans Renaissance Group
- Orleans County Legislators
- Festival Coordinators