The Orleans County (NY) Heritage Season (formerly “Festival”) is a county-wide celebration of historical and cultural attractions. Visitors will be visiting a host of locations to deepen their appreciation of our region’s priceless people, places, organizations and assets based on selected themes. EXPLORE OUR PROGRAMS throughout September & October 2021.
Orleans Heritage Participants include:
- Orleans County Tourism
- Orleans County Dept. of History
- Hoag Library
- Orleans Genealogy Experts
- Cobblestone Museum
- Medina Railroad Museum
- Medina Historical Society
- Holley/Murray Historical Society
- Medina Sandstone Society
- and a group of passionate volunteers!