The Orleans County (NY) Heritage Festival is a county-wide celebration of historical and cultural attractions. Visitors will be visiting a host of locations to deepen their appreciation of our region’s priceless people, places, organizations and assets based on selected themes. View the Schedule of Events.
SAVE THE DATES: Friday, September 7 to Sunday, September 16, 2018
2018 Festival Themes:
- Erie Canal: celebrating 200 years of history
- Women’s History: commemorating Women Trailblazers
- Barns & Barn Quilt Trail: Appreciating our Farm Heritage and Folk Art
- Nature & Wildlife: Exploring and Preserving our Natural History
Brought to you by:
- GCC Student History Club
- Orleans County Genealogical Society
- Clarendon Historical Society
- Cobblestone Museum
- Medina Historical Society
- Orleans County Tourism
- Orleans County Dept. of History
- and a group of passionate volunteers!